Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm so fed up with red tape this week.

So far I've made 4 appointments for different things; all of which required several visits or phone calls to determine who to even talk to in order to book the appointments, and all of which will likely require more follow-up afterwards.
I'm stuck working nights at Moneris for the next week or so, which means that all the Admin people are gone home, so I have to email and wait for answers the next day.
And apparently, I may get stuck working Christmas day because I was not informed I should have already booked my vacation time, and Moneris schedules people on statutory holidays when not enough people volunteer. [not "if"; "when".]

Hopefully I will be able to get some days off over Christmas, or else I will miss the last chance for Sarah [whom I have not seen in 2 years] to meet Lenny before the wedding.

~stress~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it, it's all up to you mmkaaaaaaaay!

( I heart you. Will be home soon. call me at nan's cause I won't have internet and that's where I put your phone number :(
8571410

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home