Monday, July 10, 2006

ooo- i just discovered that somehow my comments got set to be moderated, so all along i thought no one was commenting, but i just had to ok them for publishing. sheesh! so i've been reading all your lovely past comments :) yay!

i now live at 69B main street. it's a 'cozy' little apartment in a prime sackville location. so far we have no furniture, and a lot of boxes. well, that's not true- we have one chair, and a rolling bar :) what more could you want? hopefully this week we'll have a bed. here i thought my camping days were over for a while, but the air mattress is making a come-back. today, i job hunt. in fact, i'm currently procrastinating. i hate job hunting. someone just hire me, ok?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done!

You can be my personal...official...counsel of...er...awsomeness!
I've gotta warn you...the pay isn't very good though.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that canopy picture is awesome... mind if I use it for a painting?

11:34 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

You're close by again! :) I can't wait to go out and do something. Once ya get organized, and all that... give me a shout. :) I'm going to Toronto this week-end... but after that I'm back in Moncton. Andrew and I move into the new apt. on Aug 1st at which point we'd love visitors too. Can't quite picture where that is on Main. Talk to you soon!

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Suzanne,

We should do coffee, I'll be in the sackville/moncton area on Sunday for a wrestling show Sunday Night.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Suzanne Zappia said...

think i'm going to the beach on sunday- but give me a shout just in case- lenny's cell is 364-5243.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home