Friday, July 07, 2006

being home is fairly surreal thus far.
even though 'home' is sort of a relative term, since all of my stuff is in the process of being packed and moved out of my parents place, and i've spent the weekend at 3 different houses. lenny's driving down to tantallon tonight, and we ship out to sackville in the morning. once we're 'moved in' to our new apartment, which i havn't yet seen, we'll have little more than a bunch of suitcases, electronics, and a futon mattress on the floor. at least until we buy a bed, get our couch moved from fredricton, track down my old landlord for my kitchen table, and find some kind of chairs. even so- i have a feeling my restlessness will be greatly uppeased just to have a place to call mine.

lenny's dad is flying down from ontario tomorrow, so we'll be doing the congratulations/family dinner thing for the third time. the student loan sharks are already at my door; and the thought of trying to get settled, get my payments up to date, and plan a wedding all at the same time is a bit daunting. but i'm confident, and more than a bit excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home