Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Feel the Connection

Phones, and internet and TV, oh my!
Finally got myself all connected and sorted out- and managed to avoid dealing with Aliant altogether.
After a lovely 4 day weekend, I'm back to work tomorrrow. Lenny was back to work yesterday, as Joey's had it's re-opening night tonight, after the "renovations" from the fire. Carolyn and Andrei are back in town, which means I have friends again.

Also, if anyone knows of an apartment for rent or sublet in Halifax please let me know, because Andrei is on the hunt.

This week will mostly consist of sleeping in [working 11am-7pm] and cleaning.
Eventful, I know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMy posted not too long ago that she was looking for a roomie... ?
There's a site I once found...halifax lets? Found it through Dal I think....

6:16 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Great to see you again! You're always welcome, and I know I have to get to Sackville and see your pad too... School is crazy, but school holidays are... nice... I have Friday off. Yipee.
Talk to ya soon,
Jill

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home