Saturday, September 23, 2006

i have now officially seen myself in a wedding dress.
surrounded on 3 sides by mirrors. on a pedestal.
and i wasn't entirely weirded out. however, it did take me a while to feel like i wasn't just a 10 year old girl playing dress up.

my mom came to visit this weekend- we went to moncton to get some ideas for dresses to see what types we like, and get some ideas for what supplies mom will need to order to make my dress. some were nice. some were enormous contraptions that weighed at least 20 lbs. the entire process is a cross between exciting, frustrating, and mostly just slightly odd.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are your ideas for bridesmaid dresses? And did you pick a date yet?
Sarah

3:33 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh you must have had so much fun! Shopping for regular dresses is good enough... I went with my brothers wife back in May... I love the wedding boutiques :) There is one in Riverview... the people who run it are so cute. Did ya figure out a style?

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home