Tuesday, February 28, 2006

and then came the rain

it's been raining for 3 days. obviously, living in NS has made me pretty used to the wet weather, however- never before have i had to withstand it while living in a tent. luckily, i was cautious and pitched my tent on the high ground. there is a river running through the camp and the tents at the bottom of the hill are under about 2 feet of water. it's still quite warm though, so i really don't mind it.

took a girls road trip on sunday: 6 girls + 1 funky hippy van + markets, waterfalls, and copious amounts of weed = 1 great day. hands up for naked swimming? :)

won some surf lessons via the tuesday night talent competition too, so hopefully i'll get farther than just kneeling on the board this time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tenting in the rain reminded me of girl guide camp, we had bottomless tents during a huge storm and it really sucked. sounds like a really cool hippy camp over there. Jesse and I and some friends are planning a trip to Banff or something for my birthday, and my work is crazy but I just got a raise! Talk to you later, sounds fun, if I had that much time off work I would come visit!
Sarah

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home