Tuesday, January 31, 2006

well this has been a week of serious ups and downs.

Had a great few first shifts at my new job- went drinking with my coworkers and feel like i have a few new good mates. had a great chat with my old boss at cafe remy and there are no hard-feelings there... then got sick during one nasty day 43 degree day and had to call in sick to work. found out 3 days later that they took me off the schedule this week as punishment. so- have to look at it positively: i'll likely be back to full-time next week once joe feels that i've learned my lesson not to fall sick *rolls eyes*, and i've got a week's vacation right now!

went to see "the producers" yesterday, and can't wait to see Brokeback Mountain soon.
[all tv and movies are released later than north america here]

and the best part of this month- i went flying!!! :) An "aerochute" is a powered parachute that allows you to glide around the sky from ground level to 1500 feet and up. I got up at 5am to be able to do this over a cow-pattie field in Werribee, north of the city. so cool. I even chased down a group of wild kangaroos by swooping over them from the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home