Wednesday, October 26, 2005

gaw.
apparently my phone number on every one of my 20 résumés was wrong.
however- I got lucky at one place and was offered a job on the spot :)
I start work on saturday at an Italian style restaurant called Cafe Rémy. I'll likely be working the day shift full-time: starting at 7:30 am for breakfasts! yikes. oh-well, I have the rest of the week to relax and enjoy sleeping in.
12$ an hour is pretty low for here.. but they're paying me cash, so i can avoid the 29% tax rate for visa visitors.

for the record- my phone number is 0425 882 354
and mailing address *hint hint* is
36 stuart street
Armadale, Victoria
Australia, 3143

it's been a lonely week.
hopefully starting work will mean i'll make some friends.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damb you being so cute. if i had your good looks(and loose attitude, you hussy*sticks tounge out*)i would be employed too. good for you. keep looking you never know when something better will come up. love lots.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad to hear that everything is going well. im very very glad, actually. now i can stop worrying.

keep on being awesome.

oh, try the fishcaf. do it.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Hey Suzanne! Hope your first day on the job went well. Hope you met some fun Aussies. Happy Halloween! :)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home