Tuesday, September 27, 2005

i've answered so many apartment ads, that i feel like i'm spamming.
i may have to resort to calling australia, or waiting until i get there- but i'd rather do it all online and have it ready when i arrive if possible.
on the upside- lenny has his flights booked: he'll be with me in melbourne for xmas :) i'm so excited. we'll build sand castles instead of snowmen.

this whole summer has left me ragged with stress. i'm cramped and tired, anxious and unrenewed. i'm disappointed that you're not ready to look at me. i want to be past, but i don't want to cause you pain. but your friendship will always be worth waiting, so when you're ready, i'll be here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Aw, I can't believe you are leaving so soon. I wish I had flights booked too! You'll find an awesome place. Everyone I know who has gone has done just great... and loved every minute of it!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home