Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Time ticks closer...

7 days of work left.
1 week of love and rest.
1 week of preparations and paperwork.
[hopefully 2 months of pay]

i need to renew my expired licence; open my australian bank account; raise my visa limit and replace my broken debit card; photocopy my documentation; organize my packing; get a bank statement and roe for customs; find a flatmate or hostel in melbourne; print city maps, and plan bus tickets.

i need to spend ridiculous amounts of time with you. wake up to coffee and eggs; stay up late watching wrestling. i need to sip wine at Joey's with carolyn. i need to go drinking at the pub, and visit jill's new apartment. i need to play guitar and sing old songs at GeekBeer. i need to hug familiar frames and repeat worn out jokes.

[i need you to be there on new year's.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck abroad...

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home