Thursday, December 07, 2006

'Tis the Season

The first snow fell on sackville last week.
I made a mini-snowman. He was 1'4" tall. Then it rained.

I put up my tree, while listening to christmas music from my computer. Though it's made the rounds from my uncle, to my mom, to me- I think the little tree is still doing ok. When I took it out of my parents shed where it'd been stored for the summer, there was a mouse's nest between the branches.

Saturday night Lenny and I are heading to my friend Laurie's christmas cocktail party, and next weekend I'll be in Halifax for a night for Jen's 4th annual Christmas Cookie baking party... which usually involves a lot of drinking and not so much baking.

It's increadibly satisfying to be in Sackville and not be in school during exam season.
Tis the season- Eat, Drink, and be Merry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home