Monday, October 25, 2004

i like the sound of the keyboard when i type quickly; feeling fabrics on my bottom lip; picking at hangnails, sunburns, and callouses.
when i'm alone, i often speak in french to make sure i still can.. sometimes i translate my readings as i go, slowly.
when i try not to twirl my hair, i end up folding the edge of my shirt cuff between my fingers.
like my mom, i grind my teeth when i'm working, or especially, sewing.
feeling the wind in sackville every fall, and walking though the leaves at night, is the closest thing to a religious/spiritual experience that i can regularly count on.
i often have the urge to suddenly collapse on the ground wherever i am.. and just.. stop.
even when i'm right next to the phone, i almost always let it ring twice.
my largest phobia is, and will probably always be, spiders. usually i avoid or kill them. but sometimes, with an immense amount of will-power, i pick one and decide to let it stay. i've been tolerating and dodging the one on the hall cieling by the light for a week or so. it seems to be quite settled in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home