Friday, October 15, 2004

Sweet

yay for open-mic nights. i had no idea how chill the dooley's open mic was.. everyone had told me it was really rigidly structured, and that i'd have to sign up a week in advance, etc.etc. but tonight was great, i'll definately come to that more often. Andrew, you're the kick in the pants i usually need to get my ass up. thanks for buggin' me. though next time i'll definately have to borrow pat's guitar instead of what's-her-name's.

on another note- carolyn gets drunk so fast. i swear i leave her alone for 20 mins and she comes back to me in a haze. this has now happened on several different occasions. i couldn't even take shots fast enough to hit me that quickly. ..my drunks are usually a slow-build that occasionally cumulates in a big wham at the end.. usually after some particular bartender has lined up shooters with the intent of getting me smashed for his own amusement.

bluh. i'm not tired, but i guess i should go to bed soon.
i really have to get work done this weekend at some point.. essay proposal and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home