Monday, September 06, 2004

I have slept a ridiculous amount in the past 4 days.

I have [in no particular order]: cleaned, cooked, organized, drank with Jill, gone shopping in moncton, dyed my hair dark brown again [the accidental red had to go], tried to escape from john mackenzie's front entry for 20 mins, talked with carolyn for a long time about boys and sex over poorly made coffee, found a vcr in my hall, cuddled and played with Milo, seen fewer familiar people than i had expected, made an awesome new top with spare fabric and no pattern, laughed at the rocking noises from upstairs, quietly ignored the rocking noises from the next room, listened to a lot of music, missed my chance at getting a cool fedora from salvation army.

and slept.

classes start tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home