Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I am not: usually outwardly emotional.. except on the blog :P
I hurt: when i least expect it
I love: weird moods leading to leisurely strolls at midnight
I hate: most forms of shellfish
I fear: spiders- they wake me up in my dreams
I hope: i'll know it when i find it
I regret: nothing specific- i try not to let myself
I care: about you, even when i've told myself not to
I always: want to go
I long: for summer, all winter long
I listen: to music less than most people
I hide: no i don't.. at least i don't think so. do i?
I dance: all the time
I write: songs intermitently
I miss: Pekoe more than i ever expected
I search: without knowing what to look for
I learn: about myself by learning who others are
I feel: happy and energetic, or heavy and washed-out.. they alternate
I know: that i can do it- i just have to remind myself
I say: a lot sometimes, and almost nothing others.. depends n my mood. guess that's why some people think i'm shy.
I fail: to see
I dream: about going down south
I want: to have a vacation- a real one. with no work and no school.
I worry: about my friends
I wish: i could be a student forever. well.. maybe part time. mta's hard fucking work.
I have: reddish hair, as of this afternoon, that i'm not sure i like.
I give: hugs to anyone who'll take them
I fight: with indecision
I wait: for tomorrow, while longing for today
I need: a bed frame .. and some way to get it to my apartment. i hope it can fit in the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home