Wednesday, December 15, 2004

some things
in no particular order or for any particular reason

-i hate the cold. if it didn't mean being in jesusland, i'd move south in a mili-second.

-i am non-confrontational.

-some day i want to order chinese food that comes in those little folding paper boxes.

-i just bought blue tights, and i'm trying to decide if i have the guts to wear them.

-i very rarely get stressed about much of anything, but buying gifts for boys stresses me right the fuck out.

-carolyn thinks i don't "express" my feelings, and is scared i'm going to blow up one day.

-i insist that i just don't *have* super strong feelings about most things.. consequently i've been called cold, detatched, and unexcitable on several different occasions.

-i want to fly up through the perfect skies of your baby blues.

-i want to be in at least 3 separate places in september. i'm not sure how i'm going to choose.

-come away with me- ...any takers for europe?

-my bedroom windows have ice between the panes of glass. they will be in a state of opaque permafreeze all winter long.

-i'll be home for chrsitmas, you can count on me. be home tomorrow, either by bus or car.. apprearently jamie's thinking about driving up for me again this year. wicked!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew M said...

If it makes your holiday's happier, I just left a message for Melissa on her blog that makes my criticisim of your Holiday Ball post seem like sex with Lenny (and by that I mean free pizza and sex, every women's -real- dream.)

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wear em! it would be absolutly dashing.what other time of the year would you be able to wear blue tights. do it.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue Tights, eh? Kelly and I may or may not have seen a shirt that would go splendidly with that, whatever it is.
When in doubt about getting a boy something, follow the logic of the late great Frank Zappa, "Titties and beer, titties and beer, titties and beer."
I've been called cold and detached too. Guess what, it certainly doesn't bother me.
If ya wanna go to all three places, you could always have yourself cremated.
Happy Ho Ho!
XOcmfOX

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home