Monday, December 13, 2004

Woot Woot!

I'm done, I'm done, I'm done.
*dances*

wrote my last exam this morning, with no studying [quite literally] after staying up until 2am watching TV with friends.. and i've come to the conclusion that i couldn't fail anything if i tried. i got my history essay back [formerly known as the never-ending-essay-of-death]. it was the crappiest essay i've ever written. i took about 7 pages of an anthropology essay on nationalism/symbolism i'd already written for another course, slapped in some chinese film analysis and some weak and loosely bound historical background - which turned out to be false - and got an A-.

how can i get an A- on a history essay using incorrect historical evidence? and i can't even claim i'm riding on my reputation this time, since i'd never had this prof before.

but i've now moved on to the "don't question it.. just go with it" approach. i'm done. one semester left. i'm *this* close. and now, i get a few days to do everything... or nothing... before heading home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home