Thursday, November 18, 2004

Cheese with yer Whine?

I feel like i've been hit by a truck.
my shins and the backs of my legs are so sore that it hurts to walk. my neck and back are stiff. my joints (esp. knuckles, which i'm trying to quit cracking) are aching. i've had headaches off and on all week, and my upper ribs hurt when i breathe.

what the fuck did i do to myself? did i sleepwalk/fall down a set of stairs or something? i don't recall any unusual activities that would fuck me up like this. i really hope this isn't just a preamble to getting sick.

on another note... i feel like lists.
Things I'm happy/entertained with today:

- i bought "quality street" chocolates :) i wish they were available all year instead of just xmas.
-jon introduced me to an online radio program that logs you and your friends' fav. music. i'm been enjoying that this evening.
-i found an old pavement tape ["Brighten the Corners"] and borrowed carolyn's tape deck just so i could play it.
-our schedules have managed to work out so that Lenny and I have actually been able to see each other *several* times this week.
-clementines are in season :) mmmmm

1 Comments:

Blogger kait said...

Yay for audioscrobber

You should add us all as friends. They are all on jon's friends page

Though I don't have a lot of music on my Comp so my list is tiny

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home