Wednesday, November 10, 2004

how is it that there's only a month left of school, and i still feel like i havn't actually done anything?

well this week was fun.
anth presentation went reasonably well..
songwriter's competition was great. i'm so glad i borrowed ryan's guitar; all the acts using acoustics without plug-ins were bearly audible. i've done that 3 yrs in a row thankyou, it was time to be heard. there were lots of really great acts too. appearently horns are the "new" big thing to have in a band..

and in a few hrs i get to catch the bus home :)
do some laundry.. get going on a few essays..
and see all of you!!
gimme a shout at home if you want to do anything- otherwise i'll eventually track you down.

Jill's coming down on friday to visit, so she'll likely be with me for geekbeer and any after-festivities.

see you soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Curtis said...

You know, the only thing that really matters is if Jill is hot or not. I mean, I don't even care if I see you, I'll just show up somewhere for her.

Or if she enjoys making fun of you as much as I do. Then I would show up, and make fun of you!

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home