Thursday, September 23, 2004

Ride the Wave

So with the birds, the three roommates, a painting party at the front door, and two days of hammering re-upholstery nails.. i'm pretty sure we've lost any shred of a "good neighbour" reputation we might have previously had.
But, given that the couple next door plays loud music, the guys downstairs have glass-throwing competitions at 1am on sundays, and the girl upstairs stomps around in heels so much that we've decided she doesn't have knees... we don't really care how loud we are anymore.

It's getting worse you know.
not the noise, i mean my apathy for school. As i bullshitted my way through an explanation of the readings i didn't do in Anth class today- my prof gives me a smile and says, "it's Suzanne, right?" yes. "I've heard good things about you. Dr. Adlam says you're a wonderful student." Does he? That's interesting since yesterday he didn't know my name.
So.. i'm wondering how long I can get away with riding on my good reputation alone.
all my profs seem to love me, and appearently they pass on their good-student opinions. maybe if i just talk/argue points in class a lot it'll be enough... participation counts for like 25% in a couple of my classes. heh. Any bets on how long until they clue in that i've stopped trying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home