Thursday, April 15, 2004

i worked on my new pants-to-be all day. all that's left is the waistband and hem :) they look purdy good if i do say so myself. mom will be proud. she'll make a seamstress outta me yet. ..i can't imagine doing that as a career though. heh. [no offense mom].

i think i want something a little more upbeat. i have no idea what field i'll be working in. with a BA in anthro/soc and a minor in history, i could find myself practically anywhere. ideally, i'd like to work somewhere maybe in an office setting. definately with people. somewhere that i wouldn't look out of place in business-casual, or semi-dressy clothes. i couldn't work out of my home. i need a reason to get dressed in the morning- something to get me up and out the door.
a sense of purpose.

i wanna be 'takin care of business' hehehe. i wonder what the future will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home