Thursday, April 08, 2004

Reality Check

woa, so I just had another "it's a small world after all" experience.
Smen, if you're still reading, you'll appreciate this one.

I've been talking to this girl called Val on gaycanada.com for a few months- just chatting because i'm always up for making new friends. She's from halifax, and we were discussing different places we like to go out, and things we like to do. I mention that my friends and I love going to the Marquee on retro nights. so she writes back with this:

"heres an idea, who are your friends? who goes to retro night with you i mean? because i met a suzan i think one night, who was there with some people... ben manuel was one of them... did i meet you? wouldnt that be funny!
-val"

so I'm not sure when she met us, and she might have met either me, or susan.. I'm not sure.
I don't recall talking to someone named Val, but you never know. There were a few occasions where there were a lot of us and some 'frinds of friends', so I don't remember for sure.

ben, do you remember?

anyway, i think it's awesome. we're going to try to meet up again when i get home in a few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home