Friday, March 26, 2004

Dissappointment's gettin you down

I let myself get let down so easily. i try not to. i know i get excited about things easily and look forward to things that aren't certain. but being involved in new things, having places to go, things to do, people to see just lights me up inside.
we were going to go shopping today, but jill and shelly said they couldn't wait until noonish when my mandatory meeting was over. i try to play it down, and act like it'll be ok if it doesn't work out. but its not. i feel like i've been promised a wonderful time, but got pushed out of the plans.
it's only moncton, i tell myself. it's not a big deal. it's not like i need to go shopping, i'll just go to class like i'm supposed to and get work done instead. but over the week it became built up in my mind. became this great day with the girls that we were supposed to have. we were going to buy things to wear out on saturday. i was supposed to provoke shelly to try more interesting things.. i tell them it's ok, i guess. i'll just see them saturday instead.. its hard to display disapointment through an email without sounding angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home