Tuesday, April 04, 2006

44 days to go

hosted my first tuesday night talent show.
it went fairly well considering we were rained out and had to have it indoors in a cramped hot room. it's a bit hard to yammer on about mostly nothing on a microphone for a prolonged period and still appear funny. however- now i'm getting paid for 3 more hours a week, and i get to keep playing music.

said goodbye to some close friends today. living here means making friends is both a very fast and very fluid process. faces come as quickly as they go.

my baby arrives in 44 days :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Wow! I can't believe you have been away for so long... you're gonna have an amazing time. Good to hear you are still doing well... congrats on the new talent show job. I'm sure you are blowing them all away.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

I enjoy visiting your blog. I'll be sure to drop in again.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home