Wednesday, April 06, 2005

milkshakes at mel's,
coffee on the big purple couch- that's bagtown's touch.
she puts you to sleep,
i rested for four years there but i never missed much.
i woke when the town told me time to move on, but i was torn.
get out she said- i'll give you no more shelter from the storm.

someone tried to vote me off ot the island,
but i made other plans.
they stuck me on a stage where patrons
would impatiently wait until i brought them a plate.
queen street was nice and the harbour lights were swell
you'll not find me there, did you try the hotel?
I want to drive to the marshes.
I want to lie on the beach at night.
Yea though i walk through the valley, I may leave today.

-Mike Allison: Part of all I have Met

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cool, you linked to me. :)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Suzanne Zappia said...

yea i hadn't gotten around to my link updates in a while.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are Looking for Prom Gowns, Prom Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Bridal Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses and Flower Girl Dresses, you're at the right place.We provide links to online dresses stores where you will find what you need for the prom, wedding or any party at all

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home