Monday, January 10, 2005

... now i feel better because not only was the class this morning was just an overview, but i whizzed through my philosophy readings, had coffee with jill, and a super-wicked workout at the gym.
yes! that's right- the gym. i hate the afternoon gym, but with my schedule this semester i'd have to be up at like 7am to go in the morning. it was packed this afternoon, but it motivated me to push hard so i wouldn't look like the loaf that i am, who hasn't worked out in 3 months.. eep!
the rest of this lovely day will be spent ...
-cooking a nice healthy/tasty supper for one, out of my new cookbook [i wonder if there's wine left]
-playing guitar to prepare for my Conduct Becoming audition tomorrow night: last shot.. *le sigh*.
-doing some sociology reading at the library.
-maybe watch a movie if caro rented one.

best day this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home