Sunday, November 21, 2004

Fuckin Eh!

Thanks to this audioscrobbler program jon's got me hooked on, i stumbled across this song I used to LOVE and had entirely forgot about!!
I was listening to someone's music, and this band called "Skunk Anansie" comes on. I'd never heard of them, but I knew i recognized the singer's voice from somewhere... so i started looking around and found another one of their songs ["Weak"] that i remembered having on an old mixed tape Sarah had made me years ago.
Awesome song, and their other stuff seems good too.. have to keep tabs on them.

I have to appreciate the little things right now, since my academic career's slowly slipping down the drain pipes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Zappia said...

PS- i re-downloaded and reinstalled winamp 5.06, and now audioscrobbler works!
*shrugs*

i've decided not to question it, just go along.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home