Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Wild Strawberries
Meet me in a doorway I'll be painting pictures of gates
You were so crazy I was so chaste
I don't know what happened to me I don't know
I don't want to think about it
I don't want to think about it
You rendered me conscious You cut my innocent face
I'm not really bitter Then again I'm not amused
I just want to kick you till you cry I loved I really loved you
Meet me in a doorway I'll be wearing Middleton's lace
It's as sterile as chess, nobody'd guess.
You were touching me between the love of god and sister mercy.."
***
speaking of religious like experiences, I'm suddenly glad they moved me to my own office. my coworkers down the hall are listening to gospel music as they work. i think i prefer the stone silence, and clicking of my keyboard, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home