Sunday, May 30, 2004

rescue

in a world where people are willing to spend 7 hours in an apartment preparing for a surprise birthday party for their best friend, i really didn't have any energy to 'rally the troops' for my own festivities.

for once in my life getting dressed up, going out, drinking,
dancing, and crashing somewhere random, did not appeal to me at all this weekend. i turned 21, and instead of wanting to party like the new millenium, i didn't even care. something was off. i couldn't [can't] put my finger on it- something drags on me.

having not seen any of my girlfriends in weeks, i felt like dismissing the day altogether.

but the guys held up their side :) thanks to the harassing calls of ben1, andy, and curtis, we ended up at rogues roost for a few drinks [that managed to last until 2am] and then back to curtis' place for movies.
i'll have to see 'airplacne' sometimes when i'm not fallin asleep :) it looked good though.

anyway, thanks guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home