Wednesday, March 02, 2005

a post on superficial things

my shoes arrived yesterday :) [before the break, i had discovered the word of online shoe shopping while procrastinating from my homework.] they're awesome and pink and were super-cheap.
it was only 0 degrees outside today [as opposed to -30], so i wore my bright vintage 60's spring coat that i bought at Junk N' Foilbles in january. i'm trying to channel spring with my wardrobe.. maybe nature will get tricked into believing me. ...then again maybe she'll be vindictive and send me another snow storm. :o/

i'm going to lunch this afternoon with lenny and his dad, who's in town visiting. i love his dad- dominico! he's so ultra-italian. he always talks about food and gambling, hehehe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Suz, how's it going? I want to know where you buy stuff online. Everything is usually in US prices and Im never sure if the companies are trustworthy or not. I want cheap shoes too!
Also, on another subject, my website is finally up and running. (mostly). I fixed most of the problems with it. Anyone who wants to see it can go to the link above. (click on my name). It has all my art and photos and stuff. Well, back to job hunting. See ya later
Sarah

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home