Wednesday, May 12, 2004

yay, marquee tonight.
i'm at work right now, "protecting" my coworkers from the constant ringing of phones. but between calls they have nothing for me to do. so i'm gonna go ahead and assume i'm free to piddle away my time like this.

sooo, yea. i'm bored.

spent most of my weekend's tips yesterday on a gym membership to Nubody's- even after only 2 weeks without going, i felt weaker.

this girl at the pub [customer, and mta allumni] complimented my biceps at work this weekend, lol. a pretty random compliment, but i thought it was cool. watch out i'll be butch before you know it! *smirk* ..not so much.

ack! oh god. i just hung up on someone by accident. i meant to hit "hold" and my finger slipped and ended the call. it was my coworker's daughter- she was locked out of the house. shit!
.....

turns out it's ok, because cindy [my coworker] is leaving early to see her daughter anyway.
she said not to worry- on Her first day, she hung up on the boss' wife :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home