Saturday, February 21, 2004

Only a few more hours to go. i'm almost there. almost home.
The chill of my apartment can be replaced by the chill of my second floor bedroom, and bed covered in thick handmade quilts. And soon i'll be out of the wind. The Sackville wind that never ceases, never relents, beats against your back and throws your hair in all directions.
I have a kinship with the wind.
But, like siblings- you love them but do you like them?
I just need time away I suppose.
The train is delayed.. but not by much.

My cat will throw fit in the train pet section in her little pet carrier cage. She's never been in it for more than an hour or so.. we take her out in the car and let her sit on my lap.. dozing inconsistently.
She's going to cry.
Maybe the week away will take away some of her anxiety.. she's been so aggitated lately.. picking at everything. knocking things to the floor. flushing toilets. clawing feet. dropping thumb tacks in the hall.
she was so good first semester.
i think she's an angry teen now.
maybe just mischievious..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home